Click on a word to get its definition.
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- 41st US president (1989-1993) who was on the varsity baseball team at Yale: 2 wds.
- 38th US president (1974-1977) who was on the varsity football team at the University of Michigan: 2 wds.
- 35th US president (1961-1963) who was on the varsity swim team at Harvard: 3 wds., abbr.
- 41st US president who received the Profile in Courage Award in 2014: 4 wds.
- 41st president of the United States who owned a spaniel named Millie: 4 wds.
- 41st US president, George
- George H.W. ..., 41st President of the U.S. who had co-founded an oil company in the '50s
- .... H.W. Bush was the 41st president of the US
- Son of the 41st President of U.S.A.: Abbr.
- 41st or 43rd President of U.S.A
- George 41st US president
- George 41st president of the U.S
- 44th Vice President of the United States, 1989–1993
- Yale of Yale University
- ...... Yale, for whom Yale U
- yale of yale fame
- yale's mr. yale
- yale founder yale
- "... Yale, for whom Yale University is named"
- Yale who endowed Yale
- yale university founder ... yale
- Yale of Yale
- yale benefactor yale
- Mr. Yale of Yale University