Click on a word to get its definition.
|Fail to answer question but get through||4||pass|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Fail to answer question but get through
- Fail to answer, but get through exam
- Fail to answer question but succeed in exam!
- Decline to answer question but get through
- fail to answer in the form of a question on “jeopardy!,” say
- dilemma faced at sea, perhaps, but they'll succeed or fail through their own effort
- Fail to fail
- what those who fail to get through lack
- hard to get through ... or get through to
- In Jeopardy, you need to ring this to get a chance to answer a question
- Through going through and looking through
- Yet fail with quiz question?
- "You may have gotten the answer wrong but you get an ... effort" (appreciation for trying): 2 wds.
- Don't fail to find a way through the mountains
- Fail to follow through
- Fail to move steadily running through Dublin
- almost fail to attend game through incompatibility
- Question that isn't a 'wh-' question
- Like someone who answers a question with a question
- question that becomes another question when its first letter is moved to its end
- Question or answer in "....
- "Answer the question"
- Is to protect right? Answer question for person from former war zone
- Scores a pair in answer to ultimate question