|Is on Adam's ale; it may be on tap, but it's potable||14||drinking-water|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Is on Adam's ale; it may be on tap, but it's potable
- Went "tap tap tap" on a k
- Goes tap-tap-tap on a keyboard
- "Went tap tap tap on a keyboard"
- "Tap tap tap ..." activity
- Tap tap
- tap-tap-taps on a keyboard
- Conductor's tap-tap tool
- John Quincy Adams, to John Adams
- Adams and Adams
- president adams or quincy adams
- Ozark actress who plays First Lady Abigail Adams in John Adams (2 wds.)
- I've a ball partying with drop of ale on tap
- Ale tap's site
- They may be potable
- Potent potable
- Public house potable
- Paris potable
- Potable in a fizz
- Make potable, as sea wate
- Chinese potable
- Aged potable
- Pub potable
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.