|Late-night host who sings All I Want for Christmas Is You with Dolly Parton on A Holly Dolly Christmas (2 wds.)||11||jimmyfallon|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Late-night host who sings All I Want for Christmas Is You with Dolly Parton on A Holly Dolly Christmas (2 wds.)
- Canadian crooner who sings Cuddle Up Cozy Down Christmas with Dolly Parton on A Holly Dolly Christmas (2 wds.)
- Country superstar who sings Pretty Paper with Dolly Parton on A Holly Dolly Christmas (2 wds.)
- Horace: “Dolly Levi, you are a damned ........ woman” Dolly: “Why Horace Vandergelder, that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me” (Hello, Dolly!)
- "... Always Love You" (Dolly Parton song): 2 wds.
- dolly parton played one in the 2020 film "christmas on the square"
- 1989 dramedy starring Sally Field Dolly Parton Julia Roberts and 52-Across (2 wds.)
- "I Will ...," number-one hit by Whitney Houston recorded for "The Bodyguard" which is a cover of a Dolly Parton song: 3 wds.
- "Touch ......," 1972 Dolly Parton song that was nominated for a Grammy: 2 wds.
- 2005 Dolly Parton song written for the film "Transamerica" that was nominated for an Oscar: 2 wds.
- "#1 Dolly Parton country hit with the lyric I'm beggin' of you, please don't take my man"
- Written by Dolly Parton, but a mega hit for Whitney Houston in 1992 "...... Love You"
- dolly parton's “...... you when”
- Dolly Parton hit including the line “I'm begging of you please don't take my man”
- "...... You Come Again," 1977 Dolly Parton song that won a Grammy for Best Female Country Vocal Performance
- "I Will Always ...... You," 1973 Dolly Parton song famously covered by Whitney Houston
- Singer with the 2020 album 'A Holly Dolly Christmas'
- American late night show host who was the co-host of Comedy Central's "The Man Show": 2 wds.
- 1977 Dolly Parton song fo
- Dolly Parton's "Travelin'
- #1 Dolly Parton country h
- Dolly Parton's genre?
- .... in the Stream; Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton hit
- 2011 dolly parton single, and what homophonically happens twice in 16-, 27- and 47-across
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.