|Parts of seven countries lie within it||12||arcticcircle|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Simon & Garfunkel hit in which 'Lie-la-lie, lie-la-lie la lie-la-lie' is repeatedly sung
- Parts of seven countries lie within it
- Parts of seven countries
- Geographical and historical region of the Balkan peninsula considered to include parts of six countries, including Greece, Bulgaria, Albania and parts of the former Yugoslavia
- A type of administrative division in Slavic countries, including some countries of the former Soviet Union
- Countries under the control of other countries
- Set of seven Asian countries, informally
- Peninsula with seven countries
- last syllable of seven central asian countries
- Mountain range running through seven South American countries
- Ending of seven Asian countries' names
- Set of seven countries, informally
- where the seven "-stan" countries are
- Mountain range spanning seven South American countries
- turn in bad lie about being within earshot
- within gazebo i lie stagnating, extremely unctuous
- "He that would .......... Must rise at five; He that hath thriven May lie till seven." [John Clarke, Diligentia]
- In most English-speaking countries, this separates the integral and fractional parts of a number
- Seven Brides for Seven ...., 1954 musical
- First bride in “Seven Brides for Seven Brothers”
- "If seven maids with seven ......"
- Youngest brother in “Seven Brides for Seven Brothers”
- Song from "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"
- Seven divided by seven
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.