|Sail hung badly will lose strength and droop, perhaps||8||languish|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Sail hung badly will lose strength and droop, perhaps
- Lose rigidity and droop down
- Flag and sail hung incorrectly
- Flag and sail hung loosely
- Flag or sail hung awry
- To sail the .... ... is to sail all around the world
- Perhaps to lose your head is to lose your job
- Deprive of strength - not, as is commonly believed, to give strength
- sail makes orator lose energy around pub
- Lose strength
- To lose strength or power
- uses strength as aces lose power
- Lose strength in the backstretch
- About to lose strength, daughter went to bed
- Gradually lose strength? Listen, we're out of here!
- Lose strength when left suffering
- lose strength from current in iron
- some of the best of lagers can lose strength
- it may wilt and droop in the centre
- Will you be archaic, and droop?
- It will get in a flap and droop
- Of flowers, become limp and droop
- Lose-lose situations
- Like a lose-lose situation
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.