|"Heads I win, tails ......"||7||youlose|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- tossing of pennies: heads and tails, heads... and tails!
- "Heads I win, tails ......"
- "Heads I win, tails you ......" (humorous prank)
- Like a cat-o'-nine-tails' nine tails
- "Heads ......, tails ..."
- Make heads or tails of so
- Heads-or-tails action, and a hint to the circled squares in 109 Across
- It starts a football game, heads or tails
- Make heads or tails of a situation ... or an alternative title for this puzzle
- “i can't make heads or tails of this!”
- "heads or tails"
- They're worn on heads with tails
- Heads ..., tails you lose'
- Heads and tails
- Make heads or tails of something?
- Decide by calling heads or tails
- "Heads ......, tails you lose": Croker
- Seek heads or tails
- "Heads or tails?" object
- 'Heads or tails' tosses
- they're associated with heads and tails
- "Heads ..., tails you lose": 2 wds.
- Call heads or tails
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.