Click on a word to get its definition.
|"Pole lifted stolen goods" - that's an informer||7||stoolie|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- "Pole lifted stolen goods" - that's an informer
- Perhaps saw something stolen being lifted
- Stolen goods
- Stolen or looted goods
- Stolen goods found in toilet close to heist
- Assortment of goods originally stolen from country house
- Crime of dealer in stolen goods
- Dealer in stolen goods
- Valuable stolen goods
- Goods stolen from manipulated person after revolution
- Criminal handlers of stolen goods keeping identification secrets
- Scoundrel‘s stolen goods including ring and yen
- admit that you take in stolen goods?
- the crime of a receiver of stolen goods?
- Crime committed by stolen goods receiver
- Seller of stolen goods
- serious crime where the receiver of stolen goods is buried
- crime of a dealer in stolen goods
- Insult accountant at function having nothing to do with loud, local dealer in stolen goods
- Crime of stolen goods receiver
- fights with dealers in stolen goods
- Recruits people to sell stolen goods?
- Stolen goods found in WC close to theft
- Goods stolen by the Knave of Hearts
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers