|"Strangers in the night ... glances; Wond'ring in the night what were the chances; We'd be sharing love before the night was through," sang Frank Sinatra||10||exchanging|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- "Strangers in the night ... glances; Wond'ring in the night what were the chances; We'd be sharing love before the night was through," sang Frank Sinatra
- Nonsense line sung by Frank Sinatra in 'Strangers in the Night'
- Frank Sinatra sang in My Way that his regrets were, "... to mention"
- part of a fictional dog name inspired by sinatra's "strangers in the night"
- He sang “I've Got You Under My Skin” with Frank Sinatra on “Duets”
- American actress and singer whose husbands were Mickey Rooney, Artie Shaw and Frank Sinatra
- "Strangers in the Night" singer Frank
- MTV show where strangers sharing a house have their lives taped
- Frank Sinatra's wife before Mia
- "Portrayer of Frank Sinatra on Saturday Night Live"
- Glances through
- Sly glances through the tightening of eyelids
- Australian writer whose novels Big Little Lies and Nine Perfect Strangers were adapted by 18-Across as miniseries starring 40-Across (2 wds.)
- What were the chances of 5 in a set?
- Frank Sinatra, for one
- Frank Sinatra's "...... Fool
- Frank Sinatra's "Meet Me
- Frank Sinatra said he had
- 1969 Frank Sinatra album
- Frank Sinatra's wife befo
- Frank Sinatra's birthplac
- The Manchurian ...., drama with Frank Sinatra
- “I met her in ..., in old Mexico” (Frank Sinatra, on his Songs for Swingin' Lovers album)
- Gay who wrote 'Frank Sinatra Has a Cold'
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.