|(Of an angle) more than 90o but less than 180o||6||obtuse|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- (Of an angle) more than 90o but less than 180o
- (Of an angle) less than 90º
- Less than 90º, as an angle
- in mathematics, an angle of less than 90º
- Two surfaces meeting at an angle other than 90º
- Less than 90º
- 0, for 90º
- 90º from sur
- More than zero but less than two
- More than one but less than lots
- more than one but less than three
- more than once but less than thrice
- Prefix that means more than "bi-" but less than "quadri-"
- heckles them until they require less - and less than less
- Another term for wide-angle glaucoma: ...... angle
- A window covering consisting of a number of horizontal slats whose angle may be altered to let in more or less light
- More or less, more or less
- In mathematics, an angle of less than 90 degrees
- intense, or an angle of less than 90 deg.
- (Of an angle) less than 90°
- Less than 90, as an angle
- Less than right, angle-wise
- Angle less than 90 degrees
- Like an angle less than 90°
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.