|[Hist.] Scottish Highlanders' large two-edged sword||8||claymore|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- [Hist.] Scottish Highlanders' large two-edged sword
- Large two-edged broadsword used formerly by Scottish highlanders
- (Hist.) Scottish Highlanders war or rallying cries
- Two-edged sword
- A long narrow two-edged sword with a guarded hilt
- Straight sword with a narrow two-edged blade
- Long narrow two-edged sword used as a thrusting weapon
- Scottish Highlanders
- Scottish knife worn by Highlanders
- Triple-edged sword
- Iron Age double-edged sword of Ancient Greeks
- Double-edged Japanese sword
- Yard-long double-edged sword from Eastern Africa
- Sikh symbol, a double-edged sword
- Heavy, one-edged sword
- Double-edged sword
- " . . . sharp as ......-edged sword": Proverbs
- One-edged sword
- Single-edged sword
- " . . . sharp as ......-edged sword"
- Blunt-Edged Sword
- Long, curved single-edged sword used by Japanese samurai
- single-edged samurai sword
- requirement of a fine-edged sword
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.