|... Galaxies, two spiral galaxies named after their rodent-like tails||4||mice|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- ... Galaxies, two spiral galaxies named after their rodent-like tails
- Like a cat-o'-nine-tails' nine tails
- tossing of pennies: heads and tails, heads... and tails!
- Computer devices so-named for their cords, which suggest tails
- Extremely hot peppers named for their scythelike tails
- milwaukee band whose first album (named after themselves) was in 1979 and their most recent album (named after themselves!) was in 2018
- people who linger at their table long after they've finished their meal and paid their check
- Spiral galaxy in Virgo, named after a Mexican hat
- Insects with lobster-like pincers and a sting at the end of their tails
- galaxies, for example
- "atlas of peculiar galaxies", published in 1966 by caltech, was the creation of astronomer halton ...
- Parts of galaxies
- tiny ...... galaxies (tabletop game)
- relating to galaxies
- "... of peculiar galaxies"
- A group of stars or galaxies connected by gravity
- astronomical object of very high luminosity found in the centres of some galaxies and powered by gas spiraling at high velocity into a large black hole
- maker of galaxies
- a band of musicians/singers, a circle of friends, a class of peers, a cluster of galaxies, a family of chemical elements or a gathering of people
- Group discussing comets and galaxies
- Travelers from distant galaxies: Abbr.
- rodent named for two other rodents
- She "espied their tails s
- Their tails point away from the sun
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.