Click on a word to get its definition.
|... The Knife, song composed by Kurt Weill||4||mack|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- ... The Knife, song composed by Kurt Weill
- ...... the Knife, song by Kurt Weill
- 1946 Kurt Weill opera based on a play by Elmer Rice
- Actress married to Kurt Weill
- Kurt Weill opus, with "The"
- Kurt Weill work, with "The"
- Kurt Weill's wife, Lotte
- Maxwell Anderson–Kurt Weill opus
- Singer Lenya married to Kurt Weill
- Kurt .... wrote the music for Mack the Knife
- "mack the knife" songwriter kurt
- Weill-Blitzstein song
- One knife in a knife collection
- Composed - composed at each part
- Composer Weill
- Ballet to Weill's music (
- 1929 opera by brecht and weill
- russell and weill
- "Ballet to Weill's music (with The), by George"
- Weill's wife
- He wrote a hit Broadway musical with Weill
- Brecht-Weill chorus line
- Gershwin-Weill ballad
- Blooming work by Brecht and Weill?