Click on a word to get its definition.
|... can't handle the truth! (oft-quoted line from A Few Good Men)||3||you|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- ... can't handle the truth! (oft-quoted line from A Few Good Men)
- "You .... handle the truth!" (dialogue from "A Few Good Men")
- "time .... flat circle" (oft-quoted "true detective" line)
- "... but a scratch": oft-quoted Monty Python line
- You can't handle ... ...!, Jack Nicholson's iconic speech in A Few Good Men
- not telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you god?
- Oft-quoted athlete
- Oft-quoted Irishman
- Oft-quoted Yogi
- org. with an oft-quoted journal
- oft-quoted prez
- oft-quoted pugilist
- Oft-quoted Chairman
- oft-quoted auth.?
- Oft-quoted mysterious author
- Oft-quoted author: Abbr.
- Oft-quoted creator of quatrains
- oft-quoted saying
- Oft-quoted text
- Quoted For More Truth: Abbr.
- Quoted For Truth: Abbr.
- Jack Nicholson's classic line 'You can't handle the truth,' for one
- Name the film which boasts the famous line: "You can't handle the truth!"
- You cant deny it and a good question about the answers to the starred clues
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers