Click on a word to get its definition.
|.... formula, elementary algebra formula||9||quadratic|
Codycross Planet Earth Group 17 Puzzle 4
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Skopje is the capital of ....
- A hermit (near the sea)
- A cascade of water falling from a height
- Alexander the Great was conquerer & king of this kingdom
- Useful animals kept or raised on a farm
- Medical term for a bruise
- .... formula, elementary algebra formula
- Mixture, combination
- Fruit used for salsas known as Mexican husk tomato
- A sport played during the Olympic Games
- One of the Three Bs in classical music hierarchy
- Teddy bears are named after this American president
- Figure designed to frighten birds or spirits
- Prince of Thieves played by Kevin Costner in 90s
- Optical object used to view items in space
- ...., the Great, conquered Mesopotamia in 330 BC
- Something urgent, rapid, state of ....
- Sci-fi series with regenerations every few years
- A cascade that falls from a great height
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers