|1950 #1 hit for Patti Page||14||tennesseewaltz|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- 1950 #1 hit for Patti Page
- 1950 #1 hit for Patti Pag
- Teary 1954 Patti Page hit
- 1954 Patti Page hit, whos
- 1954 patti page hit that begins "it was winter when you told me you were leaving"
- Weepy 1954 Patti Page hit
- "1954 Patti Page hit, whose title is sung three times before Please, don't go"
- Sorrowful 1954 Patti Page hit
- Subject of a Patti Page hit
- Patti Page hit record
- Cape in a Patti Page hit song
- "...... Cape Cod," Patti Page hit
- "One ...." [Patti Page hit, 2 wds.]
- Sorrowful Patti Page hit
- Tearful Patti Page hit
- Character portrayed by actress Patti LuPone in the musical "Sunset Boulevard" which was based on a 1950 film of the same title: 2 wds.
- Patti Page song that begins "It was winter when you told me you were leaving"
- Popular song by Michael Edwards and Bud Green that has been recorded by Tommy Dorsey, Patti Page and The Chimes, among others
- 1986 #1 hit for Patti LaBelle and Michael McDonald
- Singer Patti
- Patti LuPone Tony-winning
- Singers Clint + Patti
- Patti of opera lore
- Patti ..., Broadway Diva
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.