|2-time fifa world cup winners from s. america, for short||3||uru|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- it first hosted the fifa world cup — and produced its only fifa world cup semifinalist — in 2002
- 2-time fifa world cup winners from s. america, for short
- 5-time fifa world cup winners
- Country that won the 2018 FIFA World Cup making it their second World Cup title
- FIFA World Cup winners in 1978 and 1986
- Home to zero winners of the FIFA World Cup, surprisingly
- The 2006 FIFA World Cup winners
- Controversial winners of FIFA World Cup in 1986
- 2010 fifa world cup winners
- 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup winners
- 2006 FIFA World Cup winners
- two time gold medallist and twice fifa women's world cup champion hamm
- south african president who was instrumental in bringing the fifa world cup to africa for the first time
- Six-time winner of the FIFA World Cup's Golden Ball award since 2009
- Four-time winner of the FIFA Women's World Cup (Abbr.)
- Attilio —, 1990-97 Italy midfielder; Sampdoria 1990 European Cup Winners' Cup Final winner
- Retired Spanish footballer; Real Zaragoza 1995 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup Final winning scorer
- English name for the football team beaten by Everton in the European Cup Winners' Cup final in 1985
- Howard —, late former footballer and manager who led Evert on to win the 1985 European Cup Winners' Cup
- .... City, 2010 FIFA World Cup Final; "The Calabash"
- 1962 fifa world cup finals host country
- only host country to win the fifa women's world cup
- 2019 fifa women's world cup champ
- Country that won the first FIFA World Cup
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.