|A German follows a German saint, the one Bach composed for opera||13||einsteinonthe|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- A German follows a German saint, the one Bach composed for opera
- bach works, to bach
- Italian Renaissance painter born Giovanni Battista Benvenuti who works include Saint Sebastian with Saint Roch and Saint Demetrius
- Saint held a corrupt saint was a saint's enemy
- Everything Bach composed, e.g.
- One German saint and one German genius
- Composed - composed at each part
- Bach mini comic opera about a beverage addiction
- "Murderer in P.D.Q. Bach's spoof opera A Little Nightmare Music"
- saint composed song for clinics
- Town in the German state Thuringia that was the birthplace of Johann Sebastian Bach
- german town near where p.d.q. bach is buried
- Georg Philipp ......, German composer, contemporary of J S Bach and Vivaldi
- German city where Bach is buried
- After north-eastern break backfired, composed Ring opera
- Grieg opera superficially composed around piano chord
- Giuseppe Verdi opera composed in 1841 whose title character is king of Babylon
- what would enhance the sound of new opera he composed?
- "Rorem who composed the opera Our Town"
- Mascagni opera composed in Mussolini's honor
- Dane who composed the opera "Lamia"
- who composed the opera carmen?
- who composed the opera rigoletto?
- He composed the opera Porgy and Bess
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.