|A break of 147 points in snooker||7||maximum|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- A break of 147 points in snooker
- Land of 147 mill.
- roosevelt island's 147
- " . . . the strength of ......": Psalm 147
- James ..... is an American author with 147 publications and 114 NYT Bestsellers
- American actor that reportedly has an IQ of 147, and is best known for his roles on "The X-Files" and "Californication": 2 wds.
- Salvage short snooker implement and a different snooker implement
- "Convalescence is something useful to snooker players", snooker player said
- Final action of a snooker frame; TV snooker series
- Mark ..., English snooker player who won the 2021 World Snooker Championship
- Ray ..., Welsh snooker player who is a six-time winner of the World Snooker Championship
- Ronnie ..., English snooker player who holds the record for the most ranking titles in professional snooker
- Tennyson's "Break, Break, Break," e.g.
- "Break, Break, Break" poet
- It is worth four points in snooker
- colour of the ball worth three points in snooker
- Ball worth seven points in snooker
- colour of the ball worth six points in snooker
- Sphere that is worth three points in snooker
- Points value of the brown ball in snooker
- Colour of the snooker ball worth two points
- Snooker ball worth six points
- colour of the ball worth five points in snooker
- colour of the ball worth four points in snooker
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.