Click on a word to get its definition.
|A maiden leaves surprise new arrival, a small primate||8||bushbaby|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- A maiden leaves surprise new arrival, a small primate
- 1960s TV character who often said 'Surprise, surprise, surprise!'
- "arrival" arrival
- no surprise to a disney world arrival
- Margaret with expression of surprise — maiden showing a lot of resistance
- Nasty smell with nothing to add, surprise, surprise!
- Surprise, surprise! Nick's team hasn't scored!
- got ready for the surprise party surprise
- ... to my surprise (surprise greatly)
- "It should come ... surprise ..." ("It shouldn't surprise us..."): 2 wds.
- Criminal boss is dope? Surprise, surprise!
- Primate leaves prayer meeting with enthusiasm
- Primate leaves prayer meeting with type likely to light up the world
- Maiden leaves old European horse
- Come into home solitary maiden leaves
- Surprise! Alien leaves
- New arrival on a horse fa
- Need for a new arrival
- New arrival
- New arrival, of sorts
- New stable arrival
- New arrival on a reservat
- This time doctor welcomes new arrival
- Piano's working for new arrival
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers