|Able to be sacrificed or abandoned||10||expendable|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Able to be sacrificed or abandoned
- Delicacy father sacrificed for speed
- True Incan sacrificed in the lap of the gods
- In chess, an opening move in which a chessman is sacrificed to secure an advantageous position
- Sacrificed, someone who died for a cause
- sacrificed considerably
- Something that might be sacrificed at the altar?
- Polytheists initially sacrificed their local banker
- Nearly sacrificed son of Abraham
- Almost-sacrificed son in the Bible
- Nearly sacrificed son
- Sacrificed, in a way
- Abraham nearly sacrificed him
- Place near Jerusalem where, according to the Hebrew Bible, children were sacrificed
- Person sacrificed sheep the wrong way
- Odin sacrificed one for wisdom
- Commonly sacrificed chess piece
- Sacrificed a treat or a trip, say
- traitors at the top sacrificed britain in war to give away secrets
- Turned over in pontoon, I sacrificed fortune needed to win here
- Antarctic explorer who sacrificed himself during the Terra Nova expedition in 1912
- Number facing Leftist regularly sacrificed principles
- Capable of being sacrificed to achieve an objective
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.