|Academy Award-winning actor from "Jerry Maguire", who plays the TV version of 14-Across in "American Crime Story" : 2 wds.||11||cubagooding|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Academy Award-winning actor from "Jerry Maguire", who plays the TV version of 14-Across in "American Crime Story" : 2 wds.
- jerry maguire's occupation in "jerry maguire"
- Actor who won a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for his role in the 1996 film Jerry Maguire (3 wds.)
- "Jerry Maguire" actor who played Tre in "Boyz n the Hood": 3 wds.
- Mudbound actor who plays former Lakers general manager Jerry West on the miniseries Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (2 wds.)
- Holmes & Watson actor who plays former Lakers owner Jerry Buss on Winning Time (3 wds.)
- "Jerry Maguire" actor Jay
- Actor Jay of "Jerry Maguire"
- US actor who played Bob Sugar in 1996 comedy-drama film Jerry Maguire
- Actor Jay who played an agent in "Jerry Maguire"
- jay —, us actor whose roles include bob sugar in 1996 comedy-drama film jerry maguire
- "House of Lies" actor who narrates the 2021 version of 36-Across as the grown version of the 12-year-old lead character: 2 wds.
- 14th version of actor Nick (after version A, version B, etc.)
- You had ... hello (Jerry Maguire line) (2 wds.)
- Academy Award-winning French actress ... Binoche from "The English Patient", who plays the role of Dr. Ouelet in "Ghost in the Shell"
- 18-Across and 33-Across writer whose novel The Dry won the British Book Award for Crime & Thriller Book of the Year 2018 (2 wds.)
- Tony Award-nominated actor who plays King George III in the film version of Hamilton 2 wds 1
- ... Dern, Academy Award-winning actress who played Nora Fanshaw in Noah Baumbach's "Marriage Story"
- ... Moreno, Puerto Rican actress who is known for her role in the Academy award-winning movie "West Side Story"
- Actor born in England who won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his portrayal of Mahatma Gandhi in the movie "Gandhi": 2 wds.
- Actor born in Wales who won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for playing Dick Dicky Eklund in the movie "The Fighter": 2 wds
- Actor born in Scotland who won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for playing Jimmy Malone in "The Untouchables": 2 wds.
- A 2017 war drama film for which actor Gary Oldman won the Academy Award for Best Actor: 2 wds.
- Friends actor David ..., who plays the role of the attorney, Robert Kardashian, in "American Crime Story"
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.