|Actor Jim Parsons played an avid bird blogger named Ichabod Crane in this 2011 comedy film starring Steve Martin: 3 wds.||10||thebigyear|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Actor Jim Parsons played an avid bird blogger named Ichabod Crane in this 2011 comedy film starring Steve Martin: 3 wds.
- Actor who played Ichabod Crane in "Sleepy Hollow": 2 wds.
- 1986 American Western comedy film starring Steve Martin as Lucky Day: 2 wds.
- blogger's acknowledgment of another blogger
- 2011 film comedy starring Jim Carrey and Carla Gugino
- "Crazy, Stupid, ...," 2011 romantic comedy film starring Emma Stone, Steve Carell and Ryan Gosling
- "The ...," sitcom starring Jim Parsons which had a Halloween episode titled "The Middle-Earth Paradigm": 3 wds.
- CBS sitcom starring Jim Parsons as a brainy Caltech physicist, with "The": 3 wds.
- ...... Bones, Ichabod Crane'
- ichabod crane rival
- "... Bones, Ichabod Crane's rival"
- Ichabod Crane's domain
- Where Ichabod Crane presided
- Nickname for Ichabod Crane's rival
- tormenter of ichabod crane?
- 1983 film comedy starring Steve Martin and Kathleen Turner
- 1988 comedy film starring Steve Martin and Michael Caine as rival conmen
- 1991 comedy-drama film starring Steve Martin and Victoria Tennant
- ... Rotten Scoundrels 1988 American comedy film starring Steve Martin as Freddy Benson
- Little ... of Horrors 1986 American dark comedy musical film starring Steve Martin as Orin Scrivello
- Planes,....And Automobiles, a 1988 comedy film starring Steve Martin
- "..., Trains and Automobiles," 1987 comedy film directed by John Hughes starring Steve Martin
- 1989 comedy-drama film starring steve martin and mary steenburgen
- ... Murders in the Building (Hulu series starring Steve Martin and Martin Short)
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.