Click on a word to get its definition.
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Actor who played the title role in the 1984 TV miniseries George Washington and its 1986 sequel George Washington II: The Forging of a Nation (2 wds.)
- English actor who played the title role in the 1977 Franco Zeffirelli miniseries Jesus of Nazareth
- Paul ---, actor who co-wrote and played the title role in 1986 film Crocodile Dundee
- American actor who played the title role in the 1984 film Amadeus
- number in a sequel's sequel title
- Actor McGregor who played the title character in the miniseries Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Sam ..., actor who played Jake Sully in "Avatar" and is set to reprise the role in the sequel
- Dileep ..., actor who played Dr. Max Patel in "Avatar" and is set to reprise the role in the sequel
- ... Ribisi, actor who played Parker Selfridge in "Avatar" and is set to reprise the role in the sequel
- "The ...," war-based American drama miniseries that is a companion piece to the 2001 miniseries "Band of Brothers"
- "Breaking Bad" actor who played real-life astronaut Buzz Aldrin in the 1998 HBO miniseries "From the Earth to the Moon": 2 wds. 1
- "Wall Street" actor who played JFK in the miniseries "Kennedy": 2 wds
- "Sabrina" actor who played JFK in the miniseries "The Kennedys": 2 wds
- George —, actor who played the title role in 1945 crime film Johnny Angel
- Actor who played George Washington in the 2000 TV film The Crossing (2 wds.)
- Actor who played George Washington in the 2003 TV film Benedict Arnold: A Question of Honor (2 wds.)
- Actor who plays Gomez Addams in the 2019 film The Addams Family and in its 2021 sequel (2 wds.)
- Who played the title role in the 1984 film The Terminator?
- george who dressed up as george washington for the june 1997 cover of george magazine
- Actor from "The Amityville Horror," who reprises his role as Deadpool/Wade Wilson in "The Untitled Deadpool Sequel": 2 wds.
- Actor from "No Country for Old Men," who plays the role of Cable, a mutant soldier, in "The Untitled Deadpool Sequel": 2 wds.
- Historical drama TV miniseries about a nuclear disaster of April 1986 that was released in 2019
- 2019 miniseries on HBO based on the nuclear disaster that happened in the Soviet Union in 1986
- 1984 sword-and-sandal sequel starring arnold schwarzenegger and grace jones