Click on a word to get its definition.
|Advocate taking drink after drink||9||supporter|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Advocate taking drink after drink
- advocate taking tea with politician for small charge
- Very loud newspaper is taking time to support rise of American advocate for voting rights
- advocate's mail soaked in drink
- After losing case, tyrant has to employ advocate
- women's fashion craze of the mid-19th century, named after amelia, a women's rights advocate
- porter takes after advocate...
- Some rogues taking a bishop's hat after taking one's plant
- taking a stroll after midnight is taking a risk
- After taking a drink out for the follower
- Cancel soft drink, after taking top off
- taking after parents, initially, gets drink that's free of charge?
- something your lip might become after taking a roundhouse at the after-game melee
- Strongly advocate
- Teachers' advocate: Abbr.
- Lenape advocate of Indian
- Number one advocate?
- Worker's advocate, for sh
- Advocate of "justicialism
- Dr.'s advocate
- Antiwar advocate
- Mixed economy advocate
- Early advocate of bloodle
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers