|After failing to bore a hole through the tooth with a Waterpik the clumsy dentist exclaimed …||15||thisisnotadrill|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- After failing to bore a hole through the tooth with a Waterpik the clumsy dentist exclaimed …
- waterpik target
- waterpik competitor
- Waterpik rival
- After cementing her finger to the patient's implant the clumsy dentist promised it would just be a …
- After overloading the molding tray with putty the clumsy dentist left the patient with a …
- After realizing her diamond ring had fallen into the amalgam mix the clumsy dentist informed the patient there was a …
- Word exclaimed after "no" or "good"
- Just failing equates to failing, imperially
- What tooth-brushers hope the dentist doesn't find
- tooth not examined by a dentist
- Difficult tooth for a dentist to fill
- Dentist's back tooth responsibility?
- Tooth .... (dentist's concern)
- The woman exclaimed "...!
- Words exclaimed in joy or triumph
- What Archimedes is said to have exclaimed in the bath?
- "A vile secretion it isn't", hurriedly exclaimed?
- Wildean response to vetting in New York: "Oh, gee!", exclaimed Oscar. "Up the revolution!"
- What's exclaimed when striking inmate in conflict
- US journalist who exclaimed “He's been shot. Lee Oswald has been shot” in 1963
- Cry exclaimed while facepalming
- Exclaimed loudly
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.