|After short time replaced brute in one lively dance or another||9||jitterbug|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- After short time replaced brute in one lively dance or another
- Shivering, I'm wet, short of time, so get lively, get lively!
- Lively 17th-century dance in triple time
- Lively dance in duple time
- A lively ballroom dance in duple time
- Which lively dance in duple time is of Bohemian origin?
- in a lively dance, five have a merry time
- Foxtrot, lively dance, short and uninhibited
- Swedish candy stick named after lively dance
- Plant that grows on another they replaced after pipe blocked up
- Lively dance for one couple
- go slowly around, welcoming each one for lively dance
- ... dot dress, one that shares its name with a lively dance
- Going round Greek island one sees a lively dance
- spanish dance for italian island in one replaced by article
- Deluded elite marksman, one quietly replaced by another
- Hudson, runner-up on Dance Dance Dance
- Golfers who just need to dance dance dance before every drive?
- Brute went after this, murderously
- thomas, say, upsetting brute after party
- Start to develop interpretation after a lot of brute criticism
- Flatter one one can put brute out
- Repeating time after time after time, I love breaking in
- …And now I beg to ... you dance just one more time (words from Dance Monkey)
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.