|Alfred ---, author of the 1896 stage play play Ubu Roi||5||jarry|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Alfred ---, author of the 1896 stage play play Ubu Roi
- Alfred —, author of 1896 stage play Ubu Roi
- 1896 Alfred Jarry play: "... roi"
- "... Roi (Alfred Jarry play)"
- "... Roi," play by Alfred Jarry
- Classic 1896 Alfred Jarry play
- Play by Alfred Jarry that opened and closed in Paris on December 10, 1896
- 1896 Play By Alfred Jarry / Hawkeye / Most Recent
- "...... Roi" (Alfred Jarry p
- Alfred Jarry farce "........ Roi"
- "Ubu ......," Jarry play
- Classic 1896 Alfred Jarry
- The —, Anton Chekhov stage play first performed in 1896
- "Ubu Imperator" artist, 1
- french surrealist photographer known for “portrait of ubu” (1936)
- Ubu Imperator painter
- "Ubu Imperator artist, 1923"
- Jarry's "Ubu ......"
- Author of "Le Roi s'amuse"
- Opera by Giuseppe Verdi based on the play Le roi s'amuse by Victor Hugo
- 1948 Alfred Hitchcock film thriller based on a stage play by Patrick Hamilton
- The ..., play by Anton Chekhov first produced in 1896
- "the ..", 1896 play by anton chekhov
- The —1896 play by Chekhov
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.