|Andrés ..., Colombian footballer who was shot and killed after scoring an own goal in the 1994 FIFA World Cup||7||escobar|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Andrés ..., Colombian footballer who was shot and killed after scoring an own goal in the 1994 FIFA World Cup
- it first hosted the fifa world cup — and produced its only fifa world cup semifinalist — in 2002
- Archie ..., Scottish footballer famous for the wonder goal he scored against the Netherlands in the 1978 FIFA World Cup
- Argentine retired footballer who scored the "Hand of God" goal against England in the 1986 FIFA World Cup: 2 wds.
- oldest fifa world cup goal scorer, at 42 in 1994, cameroon's roger ...
- org. whose inaugural season came two years after the us hosted the 1994 fifa world cup
- Country that won the 2018 FIFA World Cup making it their second World Cup title
- American former soccer player who won the Golden Shoe (now renamed) for scoring 10 goals at the 1991 FIFA Women's World Cup: 2 wds.
- org. created to secure the us's bid to host the 1994 fifa world cup
- Name by which Brazilian 1994 FIFA World Cup winner José Roberto Gama de Oliveira is known
- California city that hosted the 1994 FIFA World Cup final
- Ex-player in the English Premier League, who is the leading U.S. goal scorer in the FIFA World Cup, tied with 30a: 2 wds.
- Scorer of England's last goal at the 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Soccer star who scored Argentina's second goal in their victory over France in the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals (3 wds.)
- Andres —, 2006-18 Spain midfield footballer
- Fifa's original World Cup trophy was named after ....
- ireland's most recent appearance at the fifa world cup finals came after defeating which country in a play-off?
- James ... is a Colombian football player who won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup
- FIFA World Cup winners in 1978 and 1986
- two time gold medallist and twice fifa women's world cup champion hamm
- Andreas —, Germany midfielder and defender; 1990 FIFA World Cup Final scorer
- description of the june 11, 2019 fifa women's world cup soccer game between the usa and thailand
- 2000-07 Brazil midfielder and defender; 2002 FIFA World Cup Final winner
- Wolfgang —, West Germany midfielder; No 12 in the 1966 and 1974 FIFA World Cup Finals
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.