|Archie —, Scotland midfielder who scored twice in a 1978 FIFA World Cup win over the Netherlands||7||gemmill|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Archie —, Scotland midfielder who scored twice in a 1978 FIFA World Cup win over the Netherlands
- Archie ..., Scottish footballer famous for the wonder goal he scored against the Netherlands in the 1978 FIFA World Cup
- it first hosted the fifa world cup — and produced its only fifa world cup semifinalist — in 2002
- manager of scotland during the 1978 fifa world cup in argentina
- Midfielder who captained Mexico at the 1986 FIFA World Cup finals
- Andreas —, Germany midfielder and defender; 1990 FIFA World Cup Final scorer
- 2000-07 Brazil midfielder and defender; 2002 FIFA World Cup Final winner
- Wolfgang —, West Germany midfielder; No 12 in the 1966 and 1974 FIFA World Cup Finals
- Soccer star who scored Argentina's second goal in their victory over France in the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals (3 wds.)
- Country that won the 2018 FIFA World Cup making it their second World Cup title
- Brazilian former football player who has scored 15 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Brazilian former football legend who has scored 12 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Gerd ..., West German former football player who has scored 14 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Gary ..., English former football player who has scored 10 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Miroslav ..., German former football player who has scored 16 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- ... Silva, Brazilian soccer player nicknamed "Pele in skirts" who has scored the most number of goals at FIFA World Cup tournaments: 3 wds.
- Argentine retired footballer who scored the "Hand of God" goal against England in the 1986 FIFA World Cup: 2 wds.
- She holds the record for most goals scored at FIFA World Cup tournaments
- Soccer star who scored two of Argentina's three goals in the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals (2 wds.)
- Soccer star who scored all three of runner-up France's goals in the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals (2 wds.)
- which player holds the record for goals scored at fifa world cup finals?
- Josh —, England wing and centre who scored five tries in the 111-13 2003 Rugby World Cup win over Uruguay
- Jannie —, South Africa fly-half who scored 34 points in their 1999 Rugby World Cup win over England
- Midfielder who scored against his Tottenham Hotspur team-mate Hugo Lloris on his first start for England in a 2–0 win against France at Wembley
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.