|Argentine retired footballer who scored the "Hand of God" goal against England in the 1986 FIFA World Cup: 2 wds.||13||diegomaradona|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Argentine retired footballer who scored the "Hand of God" goal against England in the 1986 FIFA World Cup: 2 wds.
- Archie ..., Scottish footballer famous for the wonder goal he scored against the Netherlands in the 1978 FIFA World Cup
- Argentine superstar sparked 1986 "Hand of God" World Cup goal controversy
- it first hosted the fifa world cup — and produced its only fifa world cup semifinalist — in 2002
- Soccer star who scored Argentina's second goal in their victory over France in the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals (3 wds.)
- Andrés ..., Colombian footballer who was shot and killed after scoring an own goal in the 1994 FIFA World Cup
- Hand of God goal scorer in 1986 World Cup
- “... of God,” Diego Maradona's phrase from the 1986 FIFA World Cup
- Scorer of England's last goal at the 2018 FIFA World Cup
- ... Silva, Brazilian soccer player nicknamed "Pele in skirts" who has scored the most number of goals at FIFA World Cup tournaments: 3 wds.
- Soccer star who scored two of Argentina's three goals in the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals (2 wds.)
- Soccer star who scored all three of runner-up France's goals in the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals (2 wds.)
- england footballer sent off during the 1986 world cup finals
- Ben Stokes inspired England's 2019 Cricket World Cup final victory over New Zealand - who scored the second-highest number of runs in the match for England?
- Country that won the 2018 FIFA World Cup making it their second World Cup title
- Leicester City footballer who scored the only goal of the 2021 FA Cup Final
- Archie —, Scotland midfielder who scored twice in a 1978 FIFA World Cup win over the Netherlands
- Brazilian former football player who has scored 15 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Brazilian former football legend who has scored 12 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Gerd ..., West German former football player who has scored 14 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Gary ..., English former football player who has scored 10 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Miroslav ..., German former football player who has scored 16 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- She holds the record for most goals scored at FIFA World Cup tournaments
- which player holds the record for goals scored at fifa world cup finals?
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.