|Basic linguistic unit||7||phoneme|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Basic linguistic unit
- basic linguistic grouping
- Everything and nothing - animated TV character's linguistic unit
- Very small linguistic unit
- Linguistic-meaning unit
- Linguistic sound unit
- Linguistic unit
- Linguistic borrowing
- Linguistic roots
- Linguistic suffix
- "Dictionary of Linguistic
- Linguistic stand-in: Abbr
- Linguistic scholar grabbing lingerie in robbery
- Linguistic units
- Local linguistic usage
- Fear short pun is flawed as evidence of linguistic ability
- Italian friend capturing Dutch linguistic curiosity
- Linguistic teaser
- Expressed in certain linguistic terms
- Linguistic pattern
- arrival with a clutched box in the class to explain a linguistic element
- Member of a linguistic and ethnic people originating in south-eastern and eastern Europe
- A posh term for linguistic faux pas?
- Word with several linguistic units
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.