|Beetle with an elongated snout||6||weevil|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Small beetle with an elongated snout
- Beetle with an elongated snout
- Mammal of South and Central America and southeast Asia with an elongated snout
- Elongated fish with a long snout
- Mammal with an elongated snout
- snout beetle
- pest feeding on plants that is also called a snout beetle
- ... beetle, or dung beetle, iconic Egyptian symbol
- Beetle Bailey's boss in the comic strip "Beetle Bailey"
- old world beetle also called the may beetle
- Animal with a snout
- Swimmer with a long snout
- Snout-nosed and grunting
- Elongated pastries
- Elongated marine fish
- Elongated fish
- Elongated tropical fruit
- Turn up with the snout.
- Direction taken from A Man with Razor, cut around snout
- Large dong one's confused with a "far out" snout
- Plane figure elongated in one direction
- South American animal with a snout
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.