|Bitter-tasting plant of the wormwood genus||9||artemisia|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Bitter-tasting plant of the wormwood genus
- Climbing plant with bitter-tasting fruit, also known as bitter apple, bitter cucumber, egusi or vine of Sodom
- plant genus that includes wormwood and tarragon
- Plant of the genus Rumex with acid-tasting leaves used in salads and sauces
- Plant with bitter-tasting leaves used in salads
- Bitter-tasting plant used to flavour absinthe
- Bitter-tasting vegetable
- Bitter-tasting herb
- popeye's girlfriend, ... oil — bitter-tasting fruit with a pip
- Bitter-tasting amino acid
- bitter-tasting aperitif
- bitter-tasting, old-style
- Bitter tasting beer
- Extremely bitter-tasting
- procter & gamble detergent pack that has a bitter-tasting coating to deter children from eating it
- Green wormwood spirit: sugar cubes at the ready!
- Green liquor made from wormwood
- Wormwood Scrubs, perhaps — or what it's familiarly known by?
- (Originally) a wormwood-based liqueur
- Wormwood Scrubs, for example
- Wormwood makes thin base
- .. Wormwood, hero of one of 12's books
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.