|British sprinter who became the youngest ever 100m medallist at the 1999 World Championships||13||dwainchambers|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- British sprinter who became the youngest ever 100m medallist at the 1999 World Championships
- who became ireland's first ever gold medallist at the world athletics championships in 1983 in helsinki?
- Swiss tennis player who was the youngest ever Grand Slam champion and youngest ever world number one
- Tyson —, 2007 World Championships 100m and 200m gold medallist
- Christine —, 1998 European Championships 100m gold medallist
- Wilson —, 1995, 1997 and 1999 World Championships 800m gold medallist
- ... Szewinska, late Polish sprinter who has held the world record for 100m, 200m, and 400m
- British Olympic 100m gold medallist in 1980
- ... Lyles, sprinter who won the 200m at the 2019 World Athletics Championships
- British skeleton racer who in 2010 became the first British individual gold medallist at a Winter Olympics for 30 years
- Canadian sprinter disqualified after winning the men's 100m the 1988 Olympics
- ... Felix, champion 100m, 200m and 400m sprinter
- Tyson ..., sprinter who holds the American record for the 100m sprint
- ... Thompson-Herah, first female sprinter to win gold in both the 100m and 200m at two consecutive Olympics (2016 and 2021)
- Shelly-Ann Fraser-..., Jamaican sprinter who is a two-time Olympic gold medalist in the 100m
- world championships, asian championships, all england open; this japanese has won all of these, and more, in 2019
- Berhane —, 2003 World Championships 10,000m gold medallist
- 2012 World Modern Pentathlon Championships Individual and Team gold medallist
- Richard —, 2001 World Championships 5,000m gold medallist
- Phillips —, 2009 World Championships triple jump gold medallist
- Tiina —, 1983 World Championships javelin gold medallist
- Junko —, 1993 World Championships women's marathon gold medallist
- John —, 1989 World Indoor Championships 200m gold medallist
- John —, 2003 World Championships 200m gold medallist
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.