|Cape in a Patti Page hit song||3||cod|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Cape in a Patti Page hit song
- "...... Cape Cod," Patti Page hit
- Teary 1954 Patti Page hit
- 1954 Patti Page hit, whos
- 1954 patti page hit that begins "it was winter when you told me you were leaving"
- Weepy 1954 Patti Page hit
- 1950 #1 hit for Patti Page
- "1954 Patti Page hit, whose title is sung three times before Please, don't go"
- Sorrowful 1954 Patti Page hit
- Subject of a Patti Page hit
- Patti Page hit record
- "One ...." [Patti Page hit, 2 wds.]
- Sorrowful Patti Page hit
- Tearful Patti Page hit
- Patti Page song that begins "It was winter when you told me you were leaving"
- Popular song by Michael Edwards and Bud Green that has been recorded by Tommy Dorsey, Patti Page and The Chimes, among others
- title shared by a bob marley song and a patti labelle song
- 1950 #1 hit for Patti Pag
- 1986 #1 hit for Patti LaBelle and Michael McDonald
- ... the Night, 1978 Bruce Springsteen and Patti Smith song
- On My ... (Patti LaBelle/Michael McDonald song)
- The Cape of Good Hope was formerly Cape of ...
- Region between Cape Roca and Cape Creus
- Cape of —, headland in South Africa near Cape Town
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.