Click on a word to get its definition.
|Chewing gum designed to blow||6||bubble|
Codycross Science Lab Group 313 Puzzle 1
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Rachel Dratch SNL role: Debbie ....
- Murder victim, the Black ....
- Ruth Handler's creation, named after her daughter
- Series of battle campaigns in 1941 in Libya
- Excessive pride in one's appearance
- "Two .... don't make a right"
- Propels with a finger
- Baseball player that faces the pitcher
- Demand's better half
- Pinocchio, a tale about a .... boy
- Portuguese capital, on the River Tagus
- Chewing gum designed to blow
- Fruit of the vine, used in wine-making
- To shape by molding or carving
- "The Barber of Seville" title character's name
- Dark, sultry eye makeup look
- .... Spaniel or American .... Spaniel, sporting dogs
- Insult for someone who isn't smart
- Dance portrayed by Degas' models
- Run very quickly
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers