Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- It's Beginning to Look ... Like Christmas (popular Christmas song): 2 wds.
- "Novel that begins 'Christmas won't be Christmas without any presents'"
- Ghost of Christmas ... (“A Christmas Carol” character who shows Scrooge his childhood)
- Late-night host who sings All I Want for Christmas Is You with Dolly Parton on A Holly Dolly Christmas (2 wds.)
- Canadian crooner who sings Cuddle Up Cozy Down Christmas with Dolly Parton on A Holly Dolly Christmas (2 wds.)
- “A Christmas ...,” 2009 Christmas fantasy film featuring the voice of Jim Carrey as Ebenezer Scrooge
- “How the ... Stole Christmas,” 2000 Christmas fantasy comedy film starring Jim Carrey as the titular character
- “Music on Christmas ...,” Christmas poem written by Anne Bronte
- what presents left under the christmas tree are considered before christmas morning, perhaps
- A Christmas in "A Christmas Carol"
- "Home ...," Christmas comedy film in which a boy is mistakenly left behind at home when his family flies to Paris for their Christmas vacation
- "A ... Brown Christmas," a beloved 1965 animated Christmas film
- Mariah ..., singer behind the album "Merry Christmas," which featured cover versions of popular Christmas songs and her original material
- "John ... and the Muppets: A Christmas Together," Christmas television special and soundtrack album that first aired in 1979
- "Christmas ...," a 2004 movie based on a John Grisham novel titled "Skipping Christmas": 3 wds.
- "... for Christmas," 1962 Christmas episode from the TV series "The Lucy Show"
- "Mike's Dream: A Christmas ...," 1993 Christmas episode from the TV series "Dr.Quinn, Medicine Woman"
- ... of Christmas Past ("A Christmas Carol" spirit)
- Group whose single Lonely This Christmas was the Christmas No 1 in 1974
- Christmas ... (night before Christmas)
- ......ageddon (game where the goal is to make it to the end of christmas eve without hearing "last christmas")
- "A Christmas .........." is the Dickens tale about Scrooge's encounter with three Christmas ghosts
- Christmas song
- Like most Christmas trees
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.