Click on a word to get its definition.
|Cold German man with unknown fruit||6||cherry|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Cold German man with unknown fruit
- italian football team stuck in lavatory with german man. unknown? this is perennial!
- Cold German gentleman with yen for fruit
- Woody tissue is unknown - unknown to the gentleman from Paris
- Unknown pianist hugging unknown tree
- Old man? Man possibly unknown in Scottish town
- Fruit whose name precedes "fruit" in the name of another fruit
- german man in the outskirts of canterbury with fruit
- "He said Art is a fruit that grows in man, like a fruit on a plant"
- Like toffee cold: cut an unknown quantity
- Popular cold has an unknown quantity of flow
- unknown metal containing cold mineral
- drug for unknown adult having cold
- German rowing crew trailing unknown boat
- Unknown hacks into a German website
- German certainly seen in an unknown Dutch football team
- Top in English, fifth in History, German unknown, with pass in Science
- Relatively unknown economist ran German banks
- Completely unknown priest turning up in a German church
- Yes, German's in an unknown Dutch football team
- Great man admits unknown to Ace Rowing Club
- unknown man climbing to rescue fool in peak
- A key man, not unknown in ancient street
- Pressure as Balkan approaches unknown man in the street?
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers