|Considered one of the smartest scientists||8||einstein|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Codycross Medieval Times Group 239 Puzzle 2
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Actresses Vanessa and Lynn....
- Apache chief born in 1829
- Of a loaf, with a crunchier shell
- A spice used largely for desserts worldwide
- She sings “What a Girl Wants”: Christina ....
- Created something new
- Settlers who arrived on the Mayflower in 1620
- World's largest impact event in Russia in 1908
- Feldspar variety with optical effect
- Purple vegetable
- ....of Love, opera singer moves to Milan
- British Overseas Territory, capital Adamstown
- The clapping of a theater audience
- When a female is with child
- High natural elevation on Earth
- Air force, navy, army
- Tablets that can be taken without water
- First computer, invented by Tommy Flowers
- Considered one of the smartest scientists
- Mrs and Mrs Clark ...., Hockney kitty art
- "A/The fly in the ...."
- Country where the baht is the official currency
- Purple vegetable (name used in US)
- The process of arriving
- Creator of the Garfield comic strip
- Contemplating, considering
- Restriction due to youth or maturity
- Baby flying, water floating, big billed bird
- The D in GDP
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.