|Copenhagen's country which was the first country to legally recognize registered same-sex couples in 1989||7||denmark|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Copenhagen's country which was the first country to legally recognize registered same-sex couples in 1989
- First country to legally recognize same-sex unions
- Copenhagens .... Gardens
- Like many same-sex couples
- European country that legalized same-sex marriage on April 1 2001 the first country in the world to do so (2 wds.)
- in 2014 argentina became the first country to recognize these primates' legal rights
- Leading couples among persons operating legally for the public
- Springfield's state which became the first state to decriminalize same-sex relations in 1962
- Couples found in bed, most regularly after sex
- State whose General Court was the first to recognize Fourth of July as a state celebration
- Montgomery's state that was the first US state to recognize Christmas as a holiday in 1836
- Makes one pay a lot for what's legally wrong in sex-change
- Dan —, 1989-2000 Romania defender and midfielder; Steaua Bucuresti 1989 European Cup Final runner-up
- Registered two types of drugs to make something with the same ingredients
- registered same order for a lot of paper
- she was a member of the first same-sex dancing partnership on dancing with the stars
- Figure in Scottish country dancing by means of which couples change position in the set
- "Sex, ...... and Videotape," 1989 film
- .... wedding; two couples marry at the same time
- Ballroom style with all couples doing the same movements
- Couples all perform same steps in this in the ballroom
- Sex and more sex grabbed by feeble person with delusions
- "The Remains ...," 1989 novel by Kazuo Ishiguro for which he won the Booker Prize and which was also adapted into a film: 3 wds.
- Recognize in a nice way
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.