|Country that won the 2018 FIFA World Cup making it their second World Cup title||6||france|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Country that won the 2018 FIFA World Cup making it their second World Cup title
- it first hosted the fifa world cup — and produced its only fifa world cup semifinalist — in 2002
- Country that won the 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Soccer star who scored Argentina's second goal in their victory over France in the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals (3 wds.)
- Country that won the first FIFA World Cup
- Country that won the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup: Abbr.
- Country home to Franz Beckenbauer, that has won the FIFA World Cup 4 times
- Country home to Zinedine Zidane, that won the FIFA World Cup in 1998
- Country home to Pele, that has won the FIFA World Cup a record 5 times
- Country home to Luis Suarez, that has won the FIFA World Cup twice
- Country that won the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup
- country that won uefa euro 2020 but did not quality for the 2022 fifa world cup
- Host nation of the 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Song by Nicky Jam featuring Will Smith and Era Istrefi which was the official song for the 2018 FIFA World Cup: 3 wds.
- Scorer of England's last goal at the 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Team that won the 2018 World Series making it their ninth win and the fourth one in the 21st century: 3 wds.
- U.S. soccer great who won the Silver Boot Award (runner-up for leading goalscorer) at the 2019 FIFA World Cup (2 wds.)
- U.S. soccer great who won the Golden Glove Award (best goalkeeper) at the 1999 FIFA World Cup (2 wds.)
- U.S. soccer great who won the Golden Ball Award (best player) and Silver Boot Award at the 2015 FIFA World Cup (2 wds.)
- American former soccer player who won the Golden Shoe (now renamed) for scoring 10 goals at the 1991 FIFA Women's World Cup: 2 wds.
- ...... Brewster, member of the England squad which won the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup who joined Sheffield United from Liverpool in 2020
- Coach Jill who won the FIFA Womens World Cup in 2015 and 2019
- country that won the 2018 world cup (abbr.)
- 1962 fifa world cup finals host country
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.