|Country whose name becomes another country if you change its last letter to Q||4||iran|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Country whose name becomes another country if you change its last letter to Q
- Country whose name becomes another country if you change the last letter to a Q
- Country whose name becomes its language when you drop its last letter
- U.S. city whose name becomes another city's name if you change both its vowels to A's
- Currency whose name can become its country's name by changing its last letter to an N and scrambling
- Commercial name that becomes another commercial name if you move its first letter to the end
- Company name that becomes another company name if you move its first letter to the end
- Word that becomes its own synonym if you change its first letter to 'WI'
- Pronoun that becomes another pronoun if you remove its last letter
- Fast food chain whose name becomes another company when its last two letters are removed
- chrysler model whose name becomes that of a country when its fifth letter is changed to an n
- name that becomes biblical when you put its last letter first
- category whose name becomes that of an example of the category when you combine the first word and the last letter of the second word
- question that becomes another question when its first letter is moved to its end
- Name that becomes another name if you move the first letter to the end
- It becomes another sports venue if its last letter is changed to "g"
- Woman's name that becomes another woman's name if you cut the first and last letters
- fashion icon anna whose last name is a clothing ensemble minus its last letter
- Mammal that becomes a bird if you change its first letter
- animal that becomes a human bone if you change its first letter to an f
- U.S. city that becomes another U.S. city if you move the last letter to the front
- Car model whose name becomes an N.B.A. superstar when its middle letter is removed
- Compound that becomes a man's name when its last letter is removed
- trousers material that becomes a country by changing its last letter
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.