|Dancing under a bar||8||limboing|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Codycross Concert Hall Group 595 Puzzle 1
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Dancing under a bar
- Gallic tribe with capital at La Tène, Switzerland
- TV skin care personality and her cosmetics brand
- Black and blue, purple, yellow skin discoloration
- Tennis game played when a set score is 6-6
- There's no place ..., according to Dorothy
- Renounce the throne
- Parasitic beast that lives in the gut of animals
- Boss, someone with higher status or position
- Covert missions by a government agency
- Inspiring chats to build confidence
- Type of transplants to replace diseased blood
- Carpenter's tool room
- "Bye-bye, Miss ... Pie"
- Chief cities; places of government
- Groups who provide business support to each other
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.