|Doctor quite upset, lacking power to take on current university element||9||ytterbium|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Doctor quite upset, lacking power to take on current university element
- Tentative jokes, lacking power -- clean, but lacking power
- I'm very upset with university's masculine element
- Power is retained by America? Agreeable to see removal of current power
- Spin doctor lacking degree becomes university official
- Lead - a radioactive element? Not lead, it's a metallic element
- Element element
- Element of an element
- the smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element
- devoutness lacking core element is source of disappointment
- Gripped by sudden fear, topless opponents in game lacking vital element
- Element of cunning required with female lacking information
- Bottle of great importance, lacking central element
- Opposed to bread lacking key element
- Rascal gets quiet word about current element
- Inert gaseous element that emits a reddish glow when exposed to an electric current at low pressure
- Element burning with smell when current is put into it
- Element burning with pong when current put through
- Current element in fashion provoking furious response
- Quite, quite twee
- Quite an odd arrangement – and quite an old thing
- dancing a cancan, quite intimate? not quite!
- Quite dry, quite regional state
- Support band not quite sincere — songs lacking content
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.