Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Don't give up on most of 21 down, going around bay with 2 down and half of 1 down to school (5,2,3'1,4)
- Cross between 21 down and 1 down
- Using only basic 1 down 16 down
- Move up and down repeatedly — up or down!
- Glide down a 43-Down trail
- Drunk in the Mosel, in 21 down and in 24 down
- .... Mother Down, hold her down, sang Queen
- Fundraiser for most of those in 1 down and 19 down cut short
- ... work (band from down under that sang “down under”)
- 24 down and 21 down keeping those in the nursery warm
- going down (way down)
- (and 8 down) 13s are standard: Irish boy, first in the doorway, is going up and down among ordinary folk
- (see also 24,23 across, 8,22 down, 12 across and 1 down) Bush analysis based on theory of judicious statesman: vote for my mother; cut Tom Prior out
- 13 down 26 down's shocker that's not welcomed by a stage performer on second
- 13 down 26 down's work is to raise the light
- 14 down goes round Icelandic capital — a small city where people walk up and down
- 16 down 9's seen upside down, swallowing heads of dinosaurs, frogs, unicorns and larvae on weird night
- 22 down one 19 down, we hear? But that's out of bounds
- 24 down's 24 down — but what's played sounds like 22 across
- Where to go down and down
- Prepares for what's coming down the road in 4 down and South Africa for The Crown
- It's ideal for a quick getaway from 24 down and 2 down
- Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start Platform
- Slid down a snowy hill sitting down
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.