Click on a word to get its definition.
|Drink of tea (informal)||5||cuppa|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Drink of tea (informal)
- ... tea, Taiwanese tea-based drink with chewy tapioca balls, that originated in the 1980s
- Tea (informal)
- Informal name for tea
- Drink and drink and drink!
- Tea drinking in tea-producing country
- Like the most delicious tea maybe — ice tea Mrs prepared?
- Tea service returned after end of tea
- and 21,8 5 6 20's battered tea urn, devil to turn, no extra tea
- scones and tea; ... tea
- Tea-growing region of India or the tea it produces
- ...-Tea (first instant iced tea)
- tea - its anagram - tea?
- tea carrying in type of tea
- tea in tea's gone to pot
- ... Got Tea (Louisville tea shop)
- tea, followed by tea dance
- serve tea ... or an object used to serve tea?
- word often followed by tea, redundantly (it's hindi for "tea")
- Source of butter and tea mainly found on tea maker
- Catering container for hot tea or iced tea
- Informal term for a tramp, a strict ship's officer, an alcoholic drink or a lazy sheepdog
- Unstimulating robusta drink (informal)
- Drink (informal)
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers