|Duo comprising brothers Pat and Greg Kane best known for their 1987 top ten hit Labour of Love||9||hueandcry|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Duo comprising brothers Pat and Greg Kane best known for their 1987 top ten hit Labour of Love
- British female vocal duo, comprising Marlaine Gordon and Kerry Potter, best known for their 1996 single Arms of Loren
- Band from Liverpool best known for their 1990 top ten hit All Together Now
- The ... Brothers country music duo that was named Top Country Duo by Billboard in 1982
- Known for his 1987 hit album "Faith", this English singer rose to fame as a member of music duo "Wham!" before going solo: 2 wds.
- English rock band comprising brothers Jez and Andy Williams and Jimi Goodwin
- Color that was also a Top Ten hit for Lou Gramm in 1987
- When Kane dies in "Citizen Kane"
- English electronic music duo comprising Howard and Guy Lawrence
- English synthpop duo comprising Vince Clarke and Andy Bell
- grammy category where best solo performance and best performance by a duo or group was merged into just best performance in 2012
- Half Of The Singing Duo Of The Top-Ten Hit Baby, Don't Go, 1964
- Musical duo comprising 5cc of 10cc
- Hit song by Pat ...: “Hit Me With Your Best Shot”
- ... Brothers, aviation pioneering duo who made their first successful flight on December 17th, 1903
- 1960 Everly Brothers hit that was their best-selling single: 2 wds.
- 2003 Farrelly brothers film starring Matt Damon and Greg Kinnear as conjoined twins
- Track and field contests comprising ten events
- 1960 Everly Brothers single, their first for Warner Brothers
- The — Brothers (“Bye Bye Love” duo)
- kane & ...... ("am i my brother's keeper" rap duo)
- understanding gist of “ten, ten, ten . . .”
- 1979 song that gave Kool & the Gang their first UK top ten hit
- Pat McGrath, for Pat McGrath Labs
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.