|English county divided into East and West||6||sussex|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- English county divided into East and West
- southern county, divided into east and west
- In 1974, which county in southern England was divided into counties West .... and East ....?
- It goes west to east, east to west, and that's flat
- East or West English county
- They're divided by victors, and divided in four rows of this puzzle
- Old county now divided into three
- Former province of east central France now divided into the Rhone and Loire departments
- Part of the western Pacific divided into east and south areas by Taiwan
- Which English colony founded in America in 1663 was divided into North and South in 1729?
- County on the Atlantic coast of the Republic of Ireland east of County Mayo
- chelmsford is the county town of which english county?
- A left turn into an underground space not divided into compartments
- North-east English metropolitan county since 1974
- North-east English county
- Worked out divided county has ended up different
- South-west English county
- County of East Sussex — thereabouts yeomen primarily got into work by horse
- divided by west, proceeding without control
- English county formerly, until, oddly, getting into foreign currency
- it gets american forces finally into an english county
- leave high and dry ... or, when divided into three parts, what the answers to starred clues are encompassed by
- Republic in Central America whose currency was the colón, divided into 100 centavos, between 1892 and 2001
- currency that replaced the pound in 1980 and was divided into 100 new agoras
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.