|English darts player who in 2019 became the first female to win a match at the PDC World Championships||14||fallonsherrock|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- English darts player who in 2019 became the first female to win a match at the PDC World Championships
- 2014, 2017 and 2019 PDC World Darts Champion
- Dutch darts player, No 1 in the PDC world rankings for seven years until January 3
- English darts player who was runner-up in the 1999 and 2000 BDO world championships
- ... Country Club, venue of the BDO World Darts championships 1986-2019
- world championships, asian championships, all england open; this japanese has won all of these, and more, in 2019
- Great Britain's first female gymnast to win medals at the European and World Championships and the Olympic Games
- Canadian winner of three world darts championships, who commentated on others for the BBC, 1995-2007
- Sporting rival of Martina Navratilova who won three Wimbledon singles titles and became the first female tennis player to win $1 million in prize mone
- who became ireland's first ever gold medallist at the world athletics championships in 1983 in helsinki?
- Actor who became the first one of Egyptian heritage to win an Oscar for Best Actor in 2019: 2 wds.
- American tennis player who became the youngest male player to win a Grand Slam singles title when he won the French Open in 1989
- ... Halep, Romanian tennis player who won the Ladies' Singles in 2019 Wimbledon Championships defeating Serena Williams
- Player of the match in the 2019 Rugby World Cup final
- golfer tseng who's the youngest player to win five major championships
- ... Lyles, sprinter who won the 200m at the 2019 World Athletics Championships
- Keyshawn ..., American boxer who won the silver at the 2019 World Boxing Championships
- British sprinter who became the youngest ever 100m medallist at the 1999 World Championships
- Who became the first female presenter of Question Time in 2019?
- ... Schumacher retired German racer who is the only racer in history to win seven Formula One World Drivers' Championships
- ... B, hip hop star who became the first female rapper to win a Grammy for Best Rap Album
- Boris ..., German former tennis player nicknamed "Boom Boom" who became the first German to win the Wimbledon singles title in 1985
- Croatian footballer who in 2018 became the first player other than Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to win the Ballon d'Or in more than a decade
- Considered the world's fastest woman in the 60s, she became the first American woman to win three golds in a single Olympic Games
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.